Cherry Pie GH
Cherry Pie is a indica dominant hybrid created by crossing Grand Daddy Purple and Durban Poison. This is a famous medical marijuana strain, it definitely will not be hard to believe that this is the best type of strain.
Cherry Pie has dense buds with orange hair all over and displays a slight tint of purple. Inspiring the name of this medical marijuana strain, the aroma is that of cherry pies.
It is most commonly used by patients who are suffering from evident symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, migraines and other stress-oriented syndromes. Although it may cause dry eyes and mouth upon use by the patient, it definitely helps in elevating the level of euphoria, relaxing body and mind, uplifting moods and focusing the conscience.
For patients who are specially looking for something that would ease muscle stiffness and related ailments, this can definitely prove its rescuing ability. Conclusively, this is the best kind of medically favorable marijuana strain that patients prefer above all others; it diminishes the above mentioned syndromes in the most relaxing order and even though sedation may cause irritation, but its value is still undeniable.
- Hybrid: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
- THC: 20-24% THC (little lower with GH)
- CBD: 1%
- Genetics: Grand Daddy Purple, Durban Poison
- Grade: Ontario Green House AAA
- Effects: Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing, Creative
- Flavours: Cherry, Sweet, Berry
- May Help With: Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Hyperactivity, Insomnia, ADD/ADHD
- Aromas: Cherry, Sweet, Earthy, Blueberry