Cherry Kush/Cherry Pie AAA
Cherry Kush sometimes known as Cherry Pie is an Indica dominant 70/30 strain. Cherry Kush is a descendant of OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purple. Cherry KushTHC levels reaching little over 20%, this is a potent strain with strong medical effects. It’s best for treating sleep disorders, migraines, minor body pains, and chronic stress. It’s also effective at treating nausea and lack of appetite. CBD levels are much lower, about 0.5%, so this strain isn’t recommended for seizure disorders or other conditions that respond to CBD.
The Cherry Kush high is body-focused, with strong couch-lock and deep relaxation. It’s strongly euphoric and induces sleep. Side effects include dry mouth, dry eyes, and strong hunger. The buds are bright green and frosted with a dense layer of trichomes. This strain has a sweet, pungent flavor with hints of berry. Cherry Kush is widely popular across the United States, though it’s easiest to find in legal markets on the West Coast.
- Indica Dominate Hybrid: 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
- THC: 17-22%
- CBD: 1%
- Grade Quality: Quebec AAA
- Genetics: OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purple
- Effects –Euphoria, Happy,Relaxing
- Flavors – Berry, Cherry, Sweet
- May help with –Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Insomnia, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
- Aromas – Cherry, Earthy, Sweet, Spicy, Berry