Death Bubba AAAA
Death Bubba is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% sativa) strain created as a descendant of the hugely popular Bubba Kush strain. This dank bud boasts an insanely high THC level that ranges between 23-27% and effects that can end in an almost death-like sleep.
Almost immediately after smoking, you’ll feel a wave of rushing focused energy wash over you that leaves you uplifted and motivated with tendencies towards having psychoactive experiences. As the high continues, you’ll be eased into a state of utter relaxation with deep introspection and spaciness that can cause you to become distant in social situations. Upon the comedown from the high, Death Bubba pulls you into a deep and peaceful undisturbed sleep that lasts for hours on end, giving you the appearance of being unwakeable.
Death Bubba has an aroma of musky earthy pine and a taste of spicy lemon pine with a hint of pungent earth upon exhale.
- Indica Dominant Hybrid: 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
- THC: 23-27% Average
- CBD: 1%
- Genetics: Bubba Kush and Death Star
- Grade: BC Grown AAAA
- Effects –Sleepy, Relaxing, Hungry, Happy, Euphoria
- Flavors –Woody, Sweet, Spicy, Pine, Lemon
- May Help with –ADD/ADHD,Migraines, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Nightmares, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms
- Aromas – Diesel, Pungent, Lemon, Pine