King’s Kush is a heavily indica dominant hybrid strain created by crossing OG Kush with Grape strains.
Known for its super heavy high, King’s Kush is perfect for the experienced patient who needs a lot of extra power behind their toke to really feel the effects. The high starts with a lifted feeling in the back of the head that subtly pulls up your mood, erasing any negative or racing thoughts and replacing them with hazy heady bliss. This is accompanied by a deeply relaxing body high that will soon have you totally sedated, drifting away into a long-lasting and peaceful sleep.
In combination with its super high 19-27% average THC level, these heavy effects give King’s Kush an edge in treating experienced patients suffering from conditions such as cramps or muscle spasms, insomnia, depression, chronic pain, and chronic stress.
King Kush has a spicy grape flavor with a heavy diesel exhale that can leave you coughing. The aroma is of earthy diesel and sweet fruits with a heavy pungent dank effect that will fill any room with its stench with each and every toke. King’s Kush buds have long grape-shaped minty green nugs with bright orange hairs and a coating of tiny sparkling white crystal trichomes.
- Hybrid: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
- THC: up to 27% with average of 23%
- CBD: <1%
- CBN: <1%
- Genetics: OG Kush & Grape Strains
- Grade: ON AAA Grown
- Effects – Relaxing, Euphoria, Happy, Hungry, Sleepy, Uplifting
- Flavours –Diesel, Fruity, Grape, Herbal, Spicy, Sweet
- May Help with – Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Stress, Spasms
- Aromas –Diesel, Earthy, Fruity, Pungent, Spicy, Sweet