Lindsay OG AAAA
Hybrid – 30% Sativa /70% Indica
THC: 20% – 26%, CBN: 1%
The Lindsay OG Kush is named after the town of Lindsay, Ontario. It was created from Chad Jackett’s and friends when they first arrived in BC 10 years ago. This strain has been refined and improved over the years. This Strain Place 2nd at the Canadian Cannabis Society. OG Kush makes up the main genetic.
These batch of buds have a nice lime green colour and very strong kush smell to it. The buds are covered in a nice coat of trichomes with some olive green leaves.
- Hybrid: 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
- THC: 20% – 26%
- CBD: 1%
- CBN: 1%
- Genetics: OG Kush and unknown
- Grade: BC Grown AAAA
- Effects –Creative Energizing, Euphoria,Happy, Hungry,Relaxing,
- Flavors –Lemon, Spicy, Woody, Sweet, coffee
- May help with –Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Inflammation, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite,Migraines, Mood Swings, PTSD, Stress
- Aromas – Pine, Pungent, Skunky, Lemon