Mendocino Purp aka The Purps Hybrid
The Purp, aka “Mendo Purps” or “Mendocino Purps” is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid (60% sativa/40% indica). This potent strain was created by crossing the infamous Mendocino and Purps strain.
This dank bud was the undisputed winner of the High Times’ Cannabis Cup in both 2007 and 2009 and offers the user a moderately high THC level that ranges from 18-22 % on average. Users describe The Purp high as one ideal to use as an evening strain. This high is characterized by a sedative relaxing body high with an overwhelming sense of dreamy bliss and sedated couch-lock.
You’ll experience a high level of pain relief in both mind and body as well as a moderate case of the munchies and a fall into a deep and peaceful sleep. Due to these potent effects, The Purp is said to be an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as appetite loss, chronic pain due to injury or illness, anxiety, and sleep disorders, including insomnia.
- Hybrid: 60% Sativa 40% Indica
- THC: 20% Average
- CBD: <1%
- Genetics: Mendocino and Purps
- Grade: Ontario Grown AA
- Batch Characteristics: smaller light and fluffy buds with great smell and trichomes
- Effects: Body High, Pain relief, relaxing
- Flavours: Grape, Spicy, Sweet
- May Help With: Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Nightmares, Anxiety, Stress
- Aromas: Fruity, Grape, Pungent, Earthy