Pink Kush BC AAAA
Pink OG Kush carries on the legacy, delivering a potent body high that’s very effective as medical treatment. The Indica/Sativa ratio of this strain leans more towards Indica meaning strong physical effects. THC tests on the pinks vary depending on the grower of course. With great growers test suggest fairly high potency, topping 23%.
The effects are calming and intensely euphoric, with happiness and a powerful case of the munchies. It’s a versatile tool for treating anxiety, depression, inflammation, lack of appetite, migraines and other headaches, mood disorders, chronic pain, and insomnia. . CBD levels are reportedly much lower, less than 1%, so this isn’t an ideal choice for treating conditions that respond to that chemical, including epileptic disorders.
The flavor and aroma of Pink Kush are similar, with notes of gassy pine, wood, and flowers. The strain gets its name in part from the pink hairs that punctuate its green nugs.
- Indica Dominant Hybrid: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
- THC: 23% average
- CBD: < 1%
- CBN: < 1%
- Genetics: OG Kush x Unknown
- Grade: BC AAAA
- Effects –Body High, Euphoria, Happy, Hungry, Relaxing, Sleepy
- Flavours –Berry, Candy, Sweet, Vanilla
- May help with –Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Inflammation, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Mood Swings, PTSD, Stress
- Aromas – Floral, Pungent, Sweet, Vanilla, Gassy