Purple Bubba Kush
Purple Bubba Kush or more commonly known as Purple Bubba is a mix of Purple Kush and Bubba Kush, which are both pure indica strains. That means Purple Bubba Kush is itself a heavy indica, with a calm, relaxing high and a strong dose of couch-lock. THC levels exceed 21% in some tests, making this strain typically very potent.
CBD levels in Purple Bubba are almost nonexistent much less than 1%. That rules this strain out as an effective medication for seizure disorders, but it’s helpful at treating many other problems, including lack of appetite, chronic pain, insomnia, and anxiety.
The effects Or Purple Bubba are intensely physical and long-lasting, so save this treat for late at night or a work-free rainy day. Cottonmouth is a common side effect, as is bloodshot eyes, while headaches, dizziness, and paranoia are much less likely. Purple Bubba Kush has a smooth, fruity taste and aroma, while the nugs have a light green appearance with bright orange strands and a thick, silver layer of trichomes.
- 100% Indica
- THC – 18-22%
- CBD – <1%
- Genetics – Purple Kush and Bubba Kush
- Grade – Ontario AAA (Very clean tasting batch)
- Effects – Sleepy, Body High, Euphoria
- Flavours – Spicy, Herbal, Floral, Sweet, Clean
- May help with – Chronic Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasm, Anxiety, Stress
- Aromas – Grape, Pungent, Dank, Skunky, Earthy