Purple Cheese is indica dominant hybrid strain created through a three-way cross of Purple #1 X Blue Cheese X Lowryder. Although its exact indica to sativa ratio is unknown, it is thought to be closed to evenly balanced based on its effects.
Purple Cheese was bred to introduce auto flowering characteristics to the Blue Cheese strain as well as a more enticing flavor. That being said, Purple Cheese definitely has a unique taste of sweet fruity candy with overtones of powerful musky cheese. The aroma is relatively mild, with hints of sweet pungent blue cheese and a slight touch of fruity berry.
The Purple Cheese high is very therapeutic in nature due to its high CBD content. It has a very euphoric and uplifting onset that calms your mind, leaving you relaxed and completely free of any mental pain or racing thoughts. This is followed by a sedated and sleepy effect that leaves you lazy and couch-locked.
These effects make Purple Cheese ideal for treating conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, depression, insomnia, chronic pain, and fatigue. True to its name, Purple Cheese has spade-shaped nugs with rich purple undertones and light lavender hairs
- Hybrid: 50% Sativa 50% Indica
- THC: up to 22%
- CBD: 1%
- Genetics: Purple #1, Blue Cheese, Lowryder
- Grade: Ontario Grown AAA+
- Effects: Happy, Focus, Creative, Cerebral, Energizing
- May Help With: Autism, PTSD, Migraines, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Eye Pressure
- Flavours: Fruity, Sweet, Tea, Candy, Cheesy
- Aromas: Fruity, Pungent, Sweet