Purple OG GH
Purple OG is a popular potent medical go to strain. Purple OG is an indica-dominant cross of Purple Kush and Cali OG Kush, both widely loved strains. The exact balance of sativa to indica in this strain isn’t widely known, but it leans heavily in favor of the indica genes.
Purple OG Kush is said to be extremely strong, but available THC numbers don’t entirely back that claim, as they top out at around 18%-20%. That’s powerful, to be sure, but not quite top shelf. Depending on the grower also has a lot to do with how strong a strain is as always.
Purple OG Kush can be used effectively as treatment for chronic pain, lack of appetite, insomnia, depression, and stress. The high, mostly physical, is deeply relaxing, spacey, and sleepy, with a pleasing body buzz. A sweet aroma of berries and musk pairs well with the fruity, Kush-like flavor of this strain.
- Hybrid: 50% Indica 50% Sativa
- THC: 16%-20%
- CBD: 1%
- Genetics: Purple Kush and Cali OG Kush
- Grade: Ontario Green House AA+ Little on the leafy side but big buds
- Effects –Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Body high, Hungry
- Flavors –Herbal, Pine, Sweet, Berry, Grape, Diesel
- Helps with –Chronic Pain, Depression, Nausea, Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Headaches, Insomnia
- Aromas – Earthy, Herbal, Pungent, Spicy, Sweet,