Wasabi BC AAAA
Wasabi is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain created by Crossing Gelato33 with the infamous Orange Punch. Wasabi buds are beautiful and smell amazing with a very well balanced high. Wasabi is perfect for any indica lover. These buds are nicely dense like a wasabi root with deep blue undertones, vivid orange hairs and a thick frosty coating of gorgeous tiny blue-tinted white crystal trichomes. As you pull apart each sparkling nugget, aromas of spicy flowers and rich earthy pine are released, almost like walking through a forest after a rainstorm. The flavor is of sweet earth and spicy flowers with a mellow herbal tea-like taste that lingers on the tongue.
The Wasabi high comes on with a slow sneaking creep, sneaking into you before launching you into a lifted and energized state. You’ll feel a budding euphoria accompanied by a tingly buzzy body high that quickly makes your body go into deep relaxation and ease. With these full-bodied effects and its high 20-23% average THC level, Wasabi is often chosen to treat conditions such as eye pressure or glaucoma, appetite loss or nausea, spasticity, chronic stress and chronic pain.
- Hybrid: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
- THC: 20-23%%
- CBD: < 1%
- CBN: < 1%
- Genetics: Gelato33 x Orange Punch
- Grade: BC Grown AAAA
- Effects – Relaxing, Euphoria, Happy, Sleepy
- Flavours – Herbal, Skunky, Citrus, Spicy, Berry
- May Help with – Depression, Stress, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Appetite Loss, Insomnia, Arthritis, Inflammation
- Aromas – Citrus, Pungent, Skunky, Berry, Spicy