Lavender Kush BC AAA
The Lavender Kush consist of a combination of various strains from all over the world. The genetics includes strains such as Soma Seeds, the Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean and the Afghani Hawaiian.
Lavender buds have a very spicy yet a very flowery smell. The purple color of the leaves makes its appearance stand out from the rest of the strain leaves. Lavender strain is good for you if you are too stressed out or anxious most of the time. This strain helps you get rid of stress and helps you get a good night’s sleep. It makes you happy and lifts up your mood.
This bud might makes you feel euphoric and lazy. It will make the right parts of your brain relax, and will help you get rid of any kind of pain you might be experiencing in any part of your body.
The Lavender strain also helps you get rid of anxiety and insomnia, two things that can destroy your daily routine in a very bad and prominent way. It also helps you get rid of stress and nausea.
- Hybrid: 50% Indica 50% Sativa
- THC: 20-25%
- CBD: 1%
- Genetics: Soma Seeds, Super Skunk, Afghani, Hawaiian, Big Skunk Korean
- Grade Quality: BC Grown AAA
- Effects –Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Relaxing, Uplifting
- Flavors –Fruity, Lavender, Spicy, Sweet, Woody
- Helps with – Chronic Pain, Depression, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms
- Aromas – Earthy, Floral, Fruity, Spicy, Sweet